Truth be told, marketing is not easy. Even with a number of varied channels and social media platforms, most companies still find it difficult to reach their target audience. However, once the basic concepts of reaching your people are clear, the further steps can easily be built on top.
One of the most well-kept secrets that are also followed today is the act of combining both inbound and outbound marketing. While both of them lack a few vital aspects, these differences can easily be covered when both are merged carefully. While inbound marketing largely targets blogging, social media activities, videos, and webinars, outbound marketing is moreover focused on seminars, telemarketing, and cold calling. Currently, inbound marketing is more widely accepted and tried by a large number of firms over the world.
Furthermore, more and more companies all over the world are also recognizing the aspects of sales and marketing with a human touch. This mainly involves-
- Connecting with brands: It is so important to reach out and actually understand brands before helping it grow. Especially in B2B business, marketing goes a long way when it is specifically targeted to helping businesses grow.
- Engagement in sales and marketing: Apart from excellent ideas and details, very few marketing concepts actually see the light of the day because they lack the human touch.
- The requirement of great content with attractive B2B trends: Paired with great content, B2B marketing actually levers up and can help deliver some excellent outcomes to get firms recognized.
Tips for sales and marketing alignment and integration of B2B strategies for 2017:
- Size a volume of focused sales and marketing content: B2B strategies go a long way if stayed focused on the prime motto.
- Build a variety of persona focused content for different buyers: Understanding the buyers’ perspective is very important – going ahead this can be used for specific buyers.
- Ensure that you engage your audience with human interaction throughout the buyer’s journey: Make sure your audience stays involved and ensure your business grows considerably.
- Enable your salespeople to be more than just “closers”: As brand ambassadors, they need to know how to build trust, listen, and help.
- Make sure that you have content that supports your sales team and helps them tell your story.
- Build a structured website that has supportive digital content to help generate an optimistic brand experience.
- Use CRM and marketing automation platforms to help you manage, nurture, and provide source attribution for your leads.
- Trained members should be able to use and contribute towards modern social media channels.
- Create a content publishing calendar.
- Create a social media calendar.
- Have a sales-informed blogging strategy.
- Have a nurturing methodology in place so that you stay on your prospects’ radars.
- Conduct regular meetings with sales and marketing to talk about what is working and what isn’t.
Thus, with good and reliable techniques, effective inbound and outbound marketing can be done. With consistency and attention to detail, good marketing can help you get the desired results in a short period.